- Click on the "Tools" menu at the top of the page and click "Research"
- The Research Tool will appear on the right side of the page. The Research Tool will often try to predict what you might want to search for based upon what you were working on your Document or Presentation
- Enter a word, term or phrase to research at the top of the tool
- Clicking the small arrow to the left of the search term allows you to narrow your search to just images, academic articles, quotations, a dictionary, or tables of information
- If you place your mouse cursor over some of the information, you will see options to "Preview", "Insert link", or "Cite"
- Clicking "Insert link" will insert a link to the information found in the Research Tool
- Clicking "Cite" will insert a citation and create a footnote within the Document or Presentation
Here's a short video that does a good job of demonstrating the Research Tool