Let's start out by creating a simple word processing "Document"
- If you're not already there, go to your Google Drive by clicking the "Grid" icon at the top of the screen
- Click the "Create" button on the left and select "Document" from the list that appears
- A new browser tab or window will open with your new "Untitled" document
- Click on the top of the page to name your new document
- Enter a name for your document and click "OK"
- If you look at the top of the screen, you will notice that Google Drive automatically saves your changes as you work. You don't ever need to manually save!
In tomorrow's tip, we'll look at where your documents are stored and how you can find them and work on them at a later time.